söndag 21 augusti 2011

ddddddddrrrhorse

Met a dancer Who was high in a field From her movement Caught my breath on my way home Couldn't stop that spinning force I felt in me           Everything around seemed to giggle glee           She walked up with a flower and I cared Mind gets lost Feeling envy for the kid who'll dance despite anything I walk out in the flowers and feel better If I could just leave my body for the night: 
Then we could be dancing No more missing you while I'm gone There we could be dancing And you'd smile and say, "I like this song" And when our eyes will meet there We will recognize nothing's wrong And I wouldn't feel so selfish I won't be this way very long 
To hold you in time To hold you in time To hold you in time To hold you in time
While we were dancingAnd the streets turned for a pillowcase Now I'm gone I left flowers for you there 
When influence is threatened Maybe I should let them Maybe we should let them And I have a question: 

Are you also frightened?No one should call you a dreamer Not now! 







Inga kommentarer: