tisdag 18 oktober 2011

trivs inte. inte. inte. inte. inte inte inte inteinteinteinte längre

"Saying, "You come home, woman, you come here Don't stay so far away from me" This weather has me wanting love more tangible Something I can hold cause it's getting cold Let's hold up our fists to the flame in the sky To block out the light that's reaching for our eyes Cause it, cause it would blind us Yeah it will blind us Well, I've locked my actions in the grooves of routine So I may never be free of this apathy But I wait for a letter that's coming to me She sends me pictures of the ocean in an envelope So there still is hope, yes, I can be healed There is someone looking for what I've concealed In my secret drawer, in my pockets deep You will find the reasons that I can't sleep And you will still want me But will you still want me? Will you still want me? Well i said "Come for the week, you can sleep in my bed And pass through my life like a dream through my head It will be easy I'll make it easy" But, all I have for the moment is a song to pass the time And a melody to keep me from worrying Some simple progression to keep my fingers busy And words that are sure to come back to me"
"But I love them, why do I love them?
On their faces just anger or disappointment I start wishing there was something I could offer them A consolation, what could I offer them?"

Inga kommentarer: